Manager, Product Marketing
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
Manager, Product Marketing
Cast & Crew is looking for a Manager, Product Marketing who is passionate about building product marketing and Go-To-Market programs from the ground up in the dynamic and expanding Advertising and Live Entertainment market space (ALES). As our first product marketing manager in the ALES market space, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our digital products for this market. This role demands a unique blend of creativity, analytical skills, and an understanding of the entertainment production industry, particularly in areas like commercials, music tours, live events, and advertising. As part of a highly cross-functional team, your mission is to enhance our product's lifecycle stages through effective product marketing and Go-To-Market programs.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Craft compelling product value propositions, focusing on differentiated value rather than just technical features.
- Go-To-Market Execution: Lead product launch processes, ensuring all stakeholders comprehend the value of our products.
- Product Communication: Manage internal and external communication for product releases and maintenance updates.
- Market Analysis: Execute marketing strategies to reach different user segments, owning market definition and segmentation in collaboration with client-facing teams.
- Voice of the Customer and Product: Act as a voice for product users and clients, staying informed about customer needs and communicating internally to support product roadmap.
- Training and Product Enablement: Partner with internal stakeholders to develop product education strategies and materials.
- GTM, Product and Success Metrics, and Reporting: . Establish GTM readiness and success metrics and report on performance. Gather and analyze product performance metrics, creating detailed reports to inform strategic decisions and measure the impact of marketing initiatives on GTM progress, product adoption, user engagement, and overall market penetration.
- Pricing Packaging: Collaborate with Director of Product Marketing to package pricing that aligns with product value propositions and client/sales success goals.
- Collaborative Efforts: Work closely with various teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, and drive product awareness and adoption. Collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to gather, provide insights, and feedback on customer needs and trends.
- Competitors & Industry: Stay up to date with competitive & industry trends and best practices to adapt and enhance product marketing strategies.
- Product Marketing Experience: 4+ years in roles spanning product marketing, management, strategy, preferably in B2B technology. At least 3 years in product marketing or technology marketing. High performance standards with ability to work successfully in “startup” environments.
- Industry Experience and Knowledge: Media/entertainment industry experience in the areas of commercials, music tours and live events, advertising space and/or B2B SaaS/software experience is a strong plus.
- Skills: Exceptional communication abilities, detail-oriented, and creative.
- Technical Proficiency: Ability to translate technical details into user benefits.
Based in the United States, ideally Southern California.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field (MBA is a plus).
- A storyteller with deep empathy for technology users.
- Self-starter, organized, able to manage complex projects.
- Passionate about technology and its practical applications.
- A team player with high EQ skills, adept at working with diverse teams.
- Familiarity with media and entertainment industry trends and technology.
Cast & Crew's Commitment
We offer a creative, supportive environment where your ideas and contributions are valued.
We are dedicated to your professional growth and development, providing opportunities to advance your career.
Join us in our mission to revolutionize the entertainment industry through innovative digital products and services.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.