Executive Assistant - Product & Technology
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
The Executive Assistant serves as a partner to the Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer as well as their respective departments. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, demanding role which requires the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining the utmost accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality. This role requires excellent organizational and communication skills. Previous experience supporting C-Level Executives or similar experience is required.
- Provide support to the CPrO and CTO as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and departmental operations run efficiently
- Support the CPrO and CTO in maintaining relationships with key people to ensure progression in communications and to surface and pursue opportunities for collaboration
- Manage, proof, and draft communications between upper management, employees, clients and third parties, which entail liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Embrace the culture, values, and goals of the CPrO and CTO when engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the business preferences and priorities of the CPrO and CTO in order to best support their time
- Imperative calendar management with strong attention to precision & detail
- Manage the CPrO and CTO calendars, providing reminders, resolving conflicts, and communicating changes.
- Lead and coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings
- Manage inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on tasks to successful completion
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Provide support in preparing Excel-based reports and effectively organizing data for analysis
- Provide support in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Recognize operational weaknesses and help sharpen processes or develop new ones
- Perform specific substantive tasks for the legal department, including subpoena responses, assistance with responses to customer reporting requests and submission of invoices
- Perform specific substantive tasks for the Product and Technology departments, including projects, invoices, and department meeting scheduling
- Collaborate with other members of the admin team to provide seamless support for the company
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- General office duties, administrative support, and projects or special assignments as needed
- Capable of prioritizing business needs and make trade-offs across all stakeholders accordingly
- Have exceptional attention to detail and commit to faultless execution on tasks
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written - with ability to interact with people of all levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with proven experience efficiently managing and prioritizing time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to navigate, digest, and make decisions amidst uncertainty
- Ability to anticipate and execute on needs
- Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly accommodate to new applications and tools – e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Visio
- A self-starter who can manage priorities and make trade-offs when needs change
- Possess discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information
- Proactive and motivated to emphasize on current processes and build efficient systems
- Professionally polished in both internal and external interactions and the ability to display finesse and stability under pressure
- Understand the highly adaptable nature of support work and are comfortable with being available as needed
- Experience in supporting technology or product executives is a plus
- Have 5+ years of Executive Assistant or Administrative Business Partner supporting C-Level Executives, Chief of Staff or similar experience highly preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.