Product Implementation Specialist
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
Product Implementation Specialist
The Product Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for implementing and configuring of Cast & Crew products for customers which includes customer workflows, approval levels, form mappings, and account code setups. The role consists of configuration of products, user acceptance testing for customer specific configurations, remote implementation support during the initial go live stages of the project and end user training.
The Product Implementation Specialist works closely with the Customer Success Managers, Product Solutionists, Product Support Team, and Payroll Team to on-board customers. The position will report to the Product Implementation Manager.
- Providing exemplary customer service to a diverse base of customers.
- Research, resolve, and respond to end-user issues/problems/questions during the implementation phase.
- Document customer requirements and enhancement requests.
- Act as liaison between other departments to resolve technical issues as needed.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Maintain documentation and procedures and share knowledge with fellow team members.
- Assist with user acceptance testing on assigned projects.
- Working knowledge and understanding of payroll processes and systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new knowledge.
- Self-motivated creative problem solver who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of generalized experience in a client solutions environment.
- Strong customer services and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience within the Entertainment or other heavily unionized industry.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.