Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Burbank, CA (hybrid)
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition team throughout the recruitment and hiring process. This position provides administrative, operational, and functional support, ensuring a productive and efficient recruitment and selection process for internal teams and candidates.
A successful candidate possesses knowledge of recruitment and hiring best practices, excels in handling competing priorities and providing complex administrative support, and is eager to contribute to team goals and projects. Excellent professional communication – written and verbal – is critical. Previous experience in a high-volume recruiting or administrative support role within a Human Resource team is preferred.
- Work closely with Human Resources, hiring managers, candidates, and other departments to facilitate a smooth recruitment and hiring process.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and meetings between Human Resources, managers, candidates and new hires.
- Manage pre-employment processes, including offers, background checks, references, equipment, HRIS/HCM registration and other onboarding-related documents, ensuring timely action by candidates and vendors.
- Handle day-to-day inquiries related to recruitment, including troubleshooting ATS/HCM access or configurations, interview requests, status updates, and background check, pre-employment and onboarding -related questions.
- Provide regular updates to managers, candidates, and Human Resources, ensuring all parties are aware of candidate and new hire status throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
- Ensure data integrity within the ATS, internal directories, and other related platforms or systems, including timely and accurate job posts, candidate dispositions, notes, and other relevant information.
- Facilitate requisition submission and approvals, including regularly updating reports, assisting managers with submissions, providing updates on approvals, and opening/closing as needed
- Coordinate logistical aspects of the onboarding process, such as scheduling orientation sessions, arranging employee badges, workspace setup, equipment provisioning, and IT system access.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with hiring managers.
- Update, generate, and/or compile recruitment or new hire reports and provide analytics as needed.
- Provide timely and relevant information to candidates regarding application status, interview details, and other updates.
- Collaborate with third party vendors and external partners.
- Facilitate an exceptional new hire experience by planning and administering Orientations, handling inquiries, and providing general support
- Prepare and maintain onboarding documentation, including new hire paperwork, employment contracts, benefits enrollment forms, and other required documentation. Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously improve recruitment administration and onboarding process for efficiency.
- Support various talent, employee experience, and human resources assignments and initiatives as needed.
- Prior experience within Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or related function.
- Administrative experience, including administering or maintaining time-sensitive or confidential records and documentation
- High technical proficiency – knowledge of ATS, HRIS, HCM or related systems, including basic setup, configurations, and/or integrations
- Experience with heavy calendaring and coordination (knowledge of Outlook preferred)
- Exceptionally organized and meticulous, adept at identifying priorities and efficiently executing through completion with a focus on details, urgency, and accuracy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively work under pressure and problem solve
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience providing exceptional customer service to internal or external constituents or stakeholders
- Process -driven and operationally inclined, understands processes and executes tasks as instructed
- Strong analytical skills (intermediate-advanced Excel knowledge)
- Excellent adaptability - effectively pivots and adjusts to changing or competing priorities
- Excels in a collaborative team setting and adept at self-initiated work, demonstrating both autonomy and effective collaboration.
- Knowledge of hiring and onboarding best practices and compliance.
- HR or recruitment experience working with an Applicant Tracking System or HRIS/HCM system
- Skilled with Microsoft technologies (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
- Skilled using LinkedIn Recruiter and other search engines, including Boolean search techniques and other research-related skills
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.