Cast & Crew
At Cast & Crew, we’ve empowered creativity and supported the global entertainment industry for decades. Together with our family of brands - Backstage, CAPS, Checks & Balances, Final Draft, Media Services, Sargent-Disc, and The TEAM Companies – we operate as a combined entertainment technology and services provider offering industry standard screenwriting accounting software, digital payroll products, data & reporting, and a host of creative tools. The industry continues to move faster than ever, and the need for our expertise, our technology, and our people has never been greater. We are a production’s best ally every step of the way. #OneCastOneCrew
About Cast & Crew
We grew from a modest small business in 1976 to be the premiere provider of entertainment technology and solutions, staying true to our mission of modernizing content production and leading the digital transformation within the industry. Our cloud-based solutions and industry expertise help streamline the entire production lifecycle and have revolutionized how content is made. We now have a global workforce across a host of storied brands, spanning all areas of produced and live entertainment, from film, television, streaming, to advertising, live events, and short-form.
The Contributions Coordinator processes payments and associated reporting to unions and guilds for Pension, Health & Welfare, and other benefits and is the point of contact for union representatives with matters pertaining to payments. The coordinator is expected to have a high level of knowledge of accounting principles and a basic understanding of union rules.
- Process weekly and monthly contribution payments for multiple unions and guilds.
- Provide quality service in assisting internal and external customers with inquiries and researching discrepancies.
- Maintain and monitor Aging reports.
- Handle the processing of refunds, uncashed checks, and other finance tasks.
- Maintain accurate files on all payments made in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as needed.
- GED or equivalent required; 4-year degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting or related department.
- Proficient knowledge and utilization of both the payroll database system and finance accounting system.
- Excellent oral and written communication ability.
- Ability to produce clear and easy to understand written correspondence.
- Ability to work towards team and individual goals.
- Must exhibit sense of urgency with regard to client servicing.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.
- Flexibility to shift priorities as needed to service the team’s clients and needs.
- Self-motivated, must be able to work independently, goal oriented.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary – Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, health and wellness programs, employee discounts, and more! Note: Cast & Crew benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.