Back End Developer
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the Role
Join a world leader in Cloud based software solution for the Space Designing industry. As a Back-end Developer, you will work on the Flex Platform. A platform that hosts customer content in the cloud, handles logins, controls accounts and entitlements. The Platform will be the foundation of our product portfolio, all hosted in Azure.
Our engineering team is made up of skilled developers, architects and team leads and we have openings for other developers in the team. If you are looking for a challenging product development that offers learning and growth opportunities, working with the latest technology, apply for this position!
- Develop code that is performance-oriented, cost-effective, and follows company-defined security standards.
- Elaborate interfaces using standards and design principles defined by the team.
- Develop systems with high availability.
- Master Software Development lifecycle, standards and technologies used by the team.
- Deliver on time with high quality
- Trouble Shooting and debugging skills for faster defect fixing.
- Perform technical documentation of the implemented tasks.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Programming is preferred, but newly educated is encouraged to apply.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good knowledge in SOLID design principles & architecture/design patterns.
- Clean coder.
- Proficiency in C#/.NET Core and SQL.
- Understanding of NoSQL (Cosmos DB) is valued.
- Knowledge of Azure Services and Infrastructure
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be a good team player.
- Experience working in an agile environment with full stack teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment focused on delivering a world class product within an agile methodology utilizing latest technology frameworks.
- Technologist that keeps up on the latest technology, best practices and continues to learn and apply those learnings to the Cyncly environment.
- Team player that puts team first, willing to make the difficult decision and have the difficult conversation while providing clear technical recommendations to leadership that is best for the long term.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships across disciplines and across the organization.
- Fluent written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Practices with Azure DevOps or similar frameworks
- Experience with test driven development and Microservices architecture.
- Knowledgeable in common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges (preferably GIT)
- Ability to work within a Team with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work within an Agile team.
- Understanding of Agile practices and ability to use tools such as Azure DevOps to enable the delivery of high-quality code
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.