Senior Front-End Developer
Job Title: Senior Front-End Developer (UI/UX)
Location: Pune, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the Role
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will play a crucial role in our content acquisition services, reporting to the development Team Leader. Your expertise in system architecture, design patterns, programming, and testing will contribute to the success of our front-end web application. We expect you to demonstrate technical leadership, a strong interest in software quality, and possess extensive knowledge of best practices in UI/UX design.
Collaborating closely with team members, you will work on projects that involve integrating advanced web technologies. Your contributions will be instrumental in the elaboration, analysis, and functionality development of a state-of-the-art front-end web application. Your expertise will primarily focus on content validation tools, which serve as key components of our content platform. These tools play a critical role in efficiently authoring content for use in various application contexts.
Join us in this exciting opportunity to leverage your front-end development skills, drive innovation, and create exceptional user experiences. Your contributions will shape the foundation of our content platform and make a significant impact on the success of our various applications.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Build modern front-end solution with best practices.
• Build reusable front-end code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of proposed UI/UX designs.
• Participate in stress tests, load tests, performance tests, making recommendations to improve performance and scalability.
• Prepare software packages and documentation for deployment that adhere to the defined standard deployment policies.
• Be highly responsive to critical production issues providing timely and effective solutions.
• Collaborate to help team members in the development lifecycle.
• Perform the duties according to timelines.
• Participate in team meetings.
Required experience and qualifications:
• College or bachelor's degree in computer science or computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in web programming.
• Proficiency in Front End Web technologies (typescript, wasm)
• Experience in ReactJS development.
• Development experience in Microsoft development environment.
• Knowledge of NodeJS and Electron.
• Experience with software source code management (GIT)
• Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
• Orchestration pattern using Azure.
• Knowledge of Agile (scrum) methodologies – Asset.
• Knowledge of 3D geometries – Asset.
• Knowledge of Materials – Asset.
• Proficiency at doing code review of peers.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.