Sr. Developer Front-End
Job Title: Sr. Developer Front-End (content consumption)
Location: Pune, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the Role
As a Sr. Developer Front-End you will make a significant impact on our content consumption services. Reporting to the development Team Leader, you will play a vital role in system architecture, design patterns, programming, and testing. We expect you to provide technical leadership, have a strong passion for software quality, and possess in-depth knowledge of best practices for cloud deployment.
Working collaboratively with a team of talented individuals, you will handle projects that involve integrating advanced web technologies. Your contributions will be instrumental in the elaboration, analysis, and functionality development of our state-of-the-art front-end web platform. The content consumption aspect is a key component of our content platform, serving as the foundation for numerous other products developed at Cyncly.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise and contribute to the creation of exceptional user experiences. Your involvement in the development of our front-end web platform will shape the way content is consumed and utilized across our products. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation in content management.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Architecture and conception of services components.
• Involved in automated deployment for internal builds and Cloud solution.
• Search for the best applicable process or algorithms.
• Participate in design reviews of services.
• Use Test Driven Development process.
• Meet the established development standard (security, performance).
• Perform the duties according to timelines.
• Participate in team meetings.
Required experience and qualifications:
• College or bachelor's degree in computer science or computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in web programming.
• Proficiency in Front End Web technologies (typescript, wasm)
• Experience with interface protocols (REST/JSON)
• Development experience in Microsoft development environment.
• Knowledge of NodeJS and Electron.
• Experience with software source code management (GIT)
• Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
• Knowledge of Agile (scrum) methodologies – Asset.
• Knowledge of 3D geometries – Asset.
• Knowledge of Materials – Asset.
• Proficiency at doing code review of peers.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.