Senior Back-End Developer
Job Title: Senior Back-End Developer
Location: Pune, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the Role
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will play a pivotal role in both the content acquisition and consumption components of our innovative content platform at Cyncly. Reporting to the development Team Leader, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to contribute your expertise in system architecture, design patterns, programming, and testing. We expect you to demonstrate technical leadership, a strong focus on software quality, and extensive knowledge of best practices for cloud deployment.
In this role, you will work alongside talented team members on projects that involve integrating advanced web technologies. Your contribution will be essential in the elaboration, analysis, and functionality development of our cutting-edge back-end web platform. Whether you're involved in content acquisition or content consumption, you'll be instrumental in shaping the foundation of our content platform, which underlies numerous products developed at Cyncly.
Join us in this exciting opportunity to showcase your skills, push boundaries, and drive innovation in the field of content management.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Architecture and conception of services components.
• Involved in automated deployment for internal builds and Cloud solution.
• Search for the best applicable process or algorithms.
• Participate in design reviews of services.
• Use Test Driven Development process.
• Meet the established development standard (security, performance.)
• Perform the duties according to timelines.
• Participate in team meetings.
Required experience and qualifications:
• College or bachelor's degree in computer science or computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in web programming.
• Proficiency in Back End Web technologies (ASP.NET Core, Software as a Service)
• Experience in C# development.
• Experience with protocols based on REST/JSON.
• Development experience in Microsoft Visual Studio environment/ Microsoft development environment.
• Knowledge of Databases (SQL, Document DB)
• Experience with software source code management (GIT)
• Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
• Orchestration pattern using Azure.
• Knowledge of Agile (scrum) methodologies – Asset.
• Knowledge of 3D geometries – Asset.
• Knowledge of Materials – Asset.
• Proficiency at doing code review of peers.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.