Job Title: Corporate Trainer
Location: UK (London)
Contract: Full time
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the Role
Reporting to the People Development manager, the Corporate Trainer will have responsibility for the identification, development, and delivery of the entire suite of soft-skill and management face-to-face training. The longer-term role will see the job holder scope and identify resources required to deliver training globally and in local languages and be the link with external training providers. This role will impact on the professional development of staff based across the business.
This individual will serve as a crucial link between various teams across the organization translating global business training needs into solutions that meet the professional development needs of the business.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility and accountability for the life cycle of face-to-face training across the whole business.
- The delivery of the current suite of soft skill and management training programmes.
- The identification, design, build and delivery and assessment of additional soft skill and managerial programmes.
- Mapping of all training to the leadership competency framework.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with functional business areas to design and the deliver the training delivery plan.
- Gather and collate detailed global and divisional requirements for learning management.
- Analyse engagement metrics to guide the future learning strategy.
- Occasionally travel internationally to provide in-person management training sessions.
Required experience and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in education /PGCE / PCET in teaching or learning (or equivalent qualification)
- At least 3-5 years of teaching experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of teaching and learning best practices.
- Experience of developing and delivering management / leadership training.
- Experience of developing and delivering business soft skills (including D, E & I) training.
- Demonstrable experience of developing blended learning programmes.
Required skills and competencies:
- A deep understanding of teaching and learning theories and the construction of value adding training.
- A good level of knowledge around management, leadership, coaching best practices.
- A good level of knowledge around business soft skills, diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to engage people in learning and development.
- Can be an outstanding ambassador of our culture, principles, values and ethics.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good stakeholder management skills to ensure excellent working relationships with functions and business areas.
- Ability to prioritise multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
- Passion for consistency, standards, and solid attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.