Senior Software Developer- Front End
Job Title: Senior Software Developer- Front End
Location: Pune, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the role:
Join a world leader in Cloud based software solution for the Space Designing industry. As a Developer, you will work on the IS7 SaaS product, a 3D WEB interior/exterior design software with End-to-End integration with eCommerce, Order Management, and other CRM solutions as well as content platforms.
Our engineering team is made up of SaaS skilled developers, architects and team leads and we have openings for other developers in the team. If you are looking for a challenging product development that offers learning and growth opportunities, apply for this position!
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop code that is performance-oriented, cost-effective, and follows company-defined security standards.
- Elaborate interfaces using standards and design principles defined by the team.
- Develop systems with high availability.
- Well versed with Unit testing and PSR Standards.
- Master Software Development lifecycle, standards and technologies used by the team.
- Deliver on time with high quality.
- Write Automation tests to help out Automation SIT team.
- Trouble Shooting and debugging skills for faster defect fixing.
- Perform technical documentation of the implemented tasks.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Interns/Freshers and other programmers.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computers OR IT-related courses.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Programming with front end technologies.
- Basic understanding of Azure services and infrastructure.
- Strong grasp of SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Ability to develop and optimize web pages for speed and scalability.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility knowledge.
- Participation in code reviews and adherence to coding standards.
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills for front-end issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Growth mindset and team player mentality.
Good to have:
- Understanding of NodeJS, C#, Microservices, and .NET Core.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like CosmosDB or MongoDB.
- Knowledge of the NX mono repo framework.
- Experience with state management libraries like React Zustand or similar.
- Proficiency in unit testing frameworks like JEST.
- Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Practices.
- Experience with test driven development and Microservices architecture.
- Knowledgeable in common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges.
- Ability to work within a Team with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Experience working within an Agile team.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Understanding of Agile practices and ability to use tools such as Azure DevOps to enable the delivery of high-quality code.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.