Field Marketing Director, North America
Job Title: Field Marketing Director, North America
Location: Remote, US or Canada (must be located in EST)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Cyncly is a global technology powerhouse with 2,400+ employees and 70,000+ customers across 100+ countries. Cyncly transforms the way customizable products and spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made. Our end-to-end software solutions connect professional designers, retailers and manufacturers to the world's largest repository of product content. Today, our business spans across the Kitchen & Bath, Furniture, Window, Glass & Door, and Flooring industries with operations in North & South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Cyncly brings over 30 years of experience to deliver more value for our customers through an expanded portfolio of end-to-end solutions. Our global presence allows us to provide world-class support and sales with a local touch, providing the best possible customer experience.
Cyncly is now embarking on an exciting journey as we continue to expand through strong organic growth and complementary acquisitions, backed by leading growth private equity firms specialized in technology.
About the Role:
In order to achieve our ambitions, Cyncly is searching for a Field Marketing Director to drive our marketing transformation in North America. The field marketing director’s main responsibility is to ensure that the North American marketing team is enabled and empowered to achieve regional sales plans while driving the transformation to a more programmatic and digital marketing approach. The field marketing director reports into the CMO and is responsible for the regional budget and marketing plan, aligns with the field marketing directors of EMEA/APAC and LATAM, and is a key partner in executing the global brand and communications strategy. As we are on a transformational journey, the successful candidate must be able to both cover the future state of our ambition as well as being hands-on as we move quickly to challenge our status quo.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
- Define the functional coverage for a high-performing field marketing organization
- Deliver regional marketing plan and track execution
- Manage regional marketing budget
- Drive digital transformation of marketing practice to achieve regional sales objectives more efficiently
- Continuously improve ways of working in collaboration with global marketing leadership team
- Define and optimize operating model within team and across organization
- Build and develop the team while empowering each team member
- Represent marketing to regional leadership teams
Required experience and qualifications:
- 10+ years in experience in marketing leadership in the tech industry
- Track record in driving digital transformation in marketing
- Hands-on experience of managing stakeholders in sales and business through data and reports
- Must be self-driven/able to work independently but also be able to work as part of a global team
Required skills and competencies:
- Good collaboration skills and positive attitude.
- Excellent strategic skills to set and achieve ambitious goals in a high-growth environment
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking and hands-on execution
- Self-motivated, conscientious, and diligent
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a global and regional team
- Ability to work in a globally distributed, fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Professionally committed and willing to learn
- Concerned about the environment and cooperation
- Ability to see what should be done
Working for us:
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset – our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.