Product Marketing Manager (Flooring)
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (Flooring)
Location: Remote, US or Canada (must be located in EST or CST)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Cyncly is a global technology powerhouse with 2,400+ employees and 70,000+ customers across 100+ countries. Cyncly transforms the way customizable products and spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made. Our end-to-end software solutions connect professional designers, retailers and manufacturers to the world's largest repository of product content. Today, our business spans across the Kitchen & Bath, Furniture, Window, Glass & Door, and Flooring industries with operations in North & South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Cyncly brings over 30 years of experience to deliver more value for our customers through an expanded portfolio of end-to-end solutions. Our global presence allows us to provide world-class support and sales with a local touch, providing the best possible customer experience.
Cyncly is now embarking on an exciting journey as we continue to expand through strong organic growth and complementary acquisitions, backed by leading growth private equity firms specialized in technology.
About the Role:
In order to achieve our ambitions, Cyncly is searching for a Product Marketing Manager to support our marketing transformation. The product marketing manager plays a key role in successfully positioning our product portfolio in the market. The role connects with all product marketing stakeholders: from business unit general managers to product management, field marketing and sales. The product marketing manager owns a dedicated set of the portfolio aligned with the Flooring business unit and delivers the foundational research and required assets along the product lifecycle in line with the customer’s journey. As we are on a transformational journey, the successful candidate must be able to both cover the future state of our ambition as well as being hands-on as we move quickly to challenge our status quo.
About the Flooring Business Unit:
We make the store-to-purchase-to-fulfilment a seamless consumer experience, helping retailers, both SMB and large enterprises globally, to be successful as measured by two core metrics:
- Retailer cost efficiency
- Sales Growth
Our software and content product suite delivers this by:
- Allowing the effective pricing and quoting of projects through flooring-specific sales management software and the direct access to industry largest manufacturers
- Facilitating closing the sale through invoicing and payment solutions at the point-of-sale
- Optimizing customer relationship management and service levels through ERP solutions that improve project delivery and provide visibility and help coordinate with the supply-chain
Key Position Responsibilities Include:
- Capture and build market expertise - Define and deliver market maturity models as well as corresponding customer archetypes
- Define and deliver product positioning - Establish scalable messaging house and create corresponding capability map
- Drive and analyze customer research - Create buyer personas and run customer surveys
- Scale and maintain competitive analysis - Establish differentiation overviews and build battle cards
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years in experience in product marketing, product management or as solution architect in tech industry
- Building scalable messaging architectures
- Defining and delivering impactful product experiences
- Managing value analysis workshops across stakeholders
- Must be self-driven/able to work independently but also be able to work as part of a global team
Required skills and Competencies:
- Good collaboration skills and positive attitude
- Good project management skills to work systematically and keep complex projects on track
- Able to understand complex software products, to identify differentiators and to turn into compelling messaging
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking and hands-on execution
- Self-motivated, conscientious and diligent
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to work in a globally distributed, fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Professionally committed and willing to learn
- Concerned about the environment and cooperation
- Ability to see what should be done
Working For Us:
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset – our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.