Account Manager, Mid-Market/Enterprise (Office)
Job Title: Account Manager, Mid-Market/Enterprise (Office)
Location: US Remote
Contract: Permanent – Full time
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
About the Role:
The North American account manager role is responsible to manage the existing Enterprise customers’ relationship with our Office Furniture software under the 2020 Brand. The overarching goal is to increase revenue by building trust, improving customer retention, and encouraging the use of the platform. This includes managing the customer process from close to renewal, year over year and locate opportunity within the account for upsell and cross-sell potential.
Key Position Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and grow existing client base including expansion of new offerings
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and business objectives
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional solutions
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our solution offerings
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years in in a sales or customer service role, preferably mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, a demonstrated passion for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Office Furniture industry knowledge is required
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus!
- Excellent commercial business understanding
- Relationship building skills
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Strong planning and prioritizing skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Solid decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
Working For Us:
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.