Technical Product Specialist
Technical Product Specialist
Location: Australia (Remote)
Know More About Us:
Soft Tech (a Cyncly Company) is a dedicated software development company standing strong for over 30 years within the Fenestration (Window and Door) Industry. Operating in North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific and Africa, our global presence allows us to provide world-class support and sales with a local touch, providing the best possible customer experience.
“Be the ultimate connected platform enabling everyone to succeed in making spaces amazing.”- that’s our mission.
• We are the hygge family and we act with respect & humbleness.
• Invest in yourself- Take benefit of our learning platform, Cyncly Academy. Your single point of access for learning and development.
• We recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
• “Make spaces amazing”- Our end-to-end software solutions connect professional designers, retailers and manufacturers to the world's largest repository of product content, enabling them to simplify complexity, grow sales, increase efficiency, and drive innovation.
The Technical Product Specialist acts as an escalation point for more complex and technical customer queries relating to core Soft Tech system operations and technical challenges. The role will also contribute to building and maintaining strong client relationships with the goal to drive high client retention and account growth. The role also supports the New Business Development team through assisting with product demonstrations and other pre-sales support functions.
The Technical Product Specialist works closely with the wider Support & Training, Implementation and Development teams, to represent the client and ensure customer requirements are met and a quality customer experience is delivered.
Here’s what you will be expected to do (day-to-day):
• Providing efficient technical support to customers.
• Liaising with development team to arrange bug fixes.
• Resolution of technical issues in a timely manner.
• Providing customer training.
• Protect existing revenue through retention of customers by providing technical guidance, expertise, and support.
• Customer relationship development, with multiple client stakeholders / points of contact.
• Create knowledge transfer documentation and videos that support development of internal and external customers.
• Provide market feedback and customer requirements into the Product Management team.
• Assisting the Sales Team with product demonstrations and pre-sales support.
• Assist with DB Development and customer project implementation as/when required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
• A proven ability to solve complex problems by systematically breaking them down to component parts.
• An understanding of the fenestration business is a plus.
• Experience with Soft Tech’s V6 software is a must.
• Experience developing and maintaining V6 SQL databases.
• Experience with VB programming language for creating, editing and revising V6 macros.
• Ability to develop strategic solutions with key stakeholders and drive an outcome for the client.
• Strong at building relationships to allow positive engagement with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the desired client results.
• The ability to effectively use and navigate computer hardware, software, and digital technologies to achieve the business outcomes.
• Ability to effectively use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and ticketing systems to track, support and assist customers.
• Be commercially focused and outcome orientated.
• Familiar with different operating systems, with ability to perform basic tasks within a Windows environment.
• Ability to effectively use MS Office.
• Behave in a professional and honest manner, always operating with integrity.
• Effective negotiator and relationship builder.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate to key stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
• Business acumen and understanding of the impact of sales on the overall company performance.
• A proactive and flexible approach to work with the ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task.
• Ability to train and share knowledge with others.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and complexity.
• Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
• Ability to understand business issues and demonstrate a business focus.
Note: Please only send an application if you are eligible to work in Australia.