Cyncly’s end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers and manufacturers through intuitive software, integrated management tools and the world's largest catalogue content hub. We transform how spaces are inspired, designed, sold, managed, and made. Everyone in the value chain can simplify communication, reduce errors, grow sales, increase efficiency, and drive innovation – at every step of the way. Working together, we enable everyone to make what they do amazing.
At Cyncly we bring spaces to life and life to spaces. We are a global software powerhouse with more than 2,300 employees distributed in 23 countries and 70,000+ customers across 100+ countries.
Cyncly is at an exciting phase of strong growth as we continue to expand organically and through complimentary acquisitions, backed by leading growth private equity investors specialized in technology.
About the Role
As a payroll administrator, you will be part of our Global payroll team servicing 23 countries across the world with end to end payroll processes. Alongside the everyday payroll tasks you will be involved in a global payroll restructure including a move to a global payroll provider (ADP).
• Assist with end-to-end payroll processes.
• Communicate with HR team to gather accurate payroll data.
• Support Payroll Manager with group payroll transition
• Support the business with payroll reporting and analysis.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Global Payroll Experience (minimum 3-5 years multi-country payroll experience)
• Experience with German, Swedish and/or Norwegian Payroll is required
Required skills and competencies
• Proficient English language skills, German language or any other language would be an asset
• Ability to time manage and prioritize.
• Ability to work with a segregated team in different time zones remotely.
• Use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Service oriented
• Excellent communication skills
Working for us
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness, and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset – our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.