Customer Technical Support
Cyncly was created in September of 2022 as the new brand to unite Compusoft, 2020 and their affiliate companies after the two companies merged in 2021. The combined group created a global software powerhouse with more than 2,300 employees and 70,000+ customers across 100+ countries.
Our company brings the best together, providing specialised visualisation, sales, manufacturing and content solutions for customers wanting to bring spaces to life and bring life to spaces. Our business spans across kitchen, bathroom, furniture, flooring and windows, doors & glass industries with operations in North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Cyncly's brands — Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds — offer end-to-end software solutions that connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors, and consumers to make spaces amazing. From inspiration to installation, whether a whole room or a part of it, Cyncly equips customers with the software to transform vision into reality.
About the role
The Customer Technical Support is responsible for providing the best support and service to our customers. This includes responding to their queries in the most efficient way and adding value to our customers.
The Customer Technical Support is the first point of contact for customers once purchasing our software so must be polite and professional at all times and present the best image of the company. This includes providing a quality service and being committed to deliver results for customers and the business.
As part of the Customer Support Team, the Customer Technical Support must have excellent communications skills and be a team player.
· Provide telephone and remote support to customers.
· Provide customer product support via email.
· Help and guide customers using our products.
· Work on the Support Task List in Zendesk (CRM tool).
· Define the problem, report and follow-up.
· Register and report calls in our ticket system (Zendesk) to keep track of history and statistics.
· Participate in team meetings and share knowledge and information.
· Take direction from Customer Support Manager.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Customer Service experience.
· Experience with remote tools.
· CRM /ticket system tool experience (preferably Zendesk).
· Intermediate computer knowledge/experience (Windows, MS Office, some hardware).
Required skills and competencies:
· Clear and professional telephone manner.
· Excellent communication skills both, verbal and written.
· Good listening and interpersonal skills.
· Customer service orientated; patient and resilient.
· A good problem solver.
· Hard working attitude.
· Able to work independently and as part of team.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us