Sr Data Analyst
Job Title: Sr Data Analyst
Location: Bangalore, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
Cyncly & the power of AI
At Cyncly, we believe in unlocking the power of AI to deliver highly personalized and extraordinary experiences for our customers and their clients.
We are on a dynamic journey of seeking exceptional talent to add critical AI models and functionality to our products used by over 17,000 customers worldwide. This is opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that fosters continuous learning and growth, where you'll work on exciting data-driven projects that redefine the Spaces for Living industry. AI is reshaping private and business life at an unprecedented speed, and Cyncly is committed to leading the charge in delivering new sources of value for our customers.
About the Role
As a Sr Data Analyst, be part of our skilled data team, working on cutting-edge AI models for our products used by 17000+ customers. Analyze and interpret complex data sets, implement efficient data analytics strategies, and provide ongoing reports. Collaborate with management to prioritize business needs and ensure timely delivery of high-quality results. This role offers ample opportunities for learning, growth, and troubleshooting skills to address data defects promptly. Apply now for an exciting career in data-driven solutions!
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Deliver on time with high quality.
• Trouble Shooting and debugging skills for faster data defect fixing.
Required experience and qualifications:
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
• 5+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
• Experience working with Image Data.
• Working knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
• Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Power BI etc.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong knowledge of working on and managing big data environments.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be a good team player.
• Experience working in an agile environment as an important part of the team.
• Excellent communication skill with stakeholders like product managers.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.