Area Sales Manager
Cyncly was created in September of 2022 as the new brand to unite Compusoft, 2020 and their affiliate companies after the two companies merged in 2021. The combined group created a global software powerhouse with more than 2,300 employees and 70,000+ customers across 100+ countries.
Our company brings the best together, providing specialised visualisation, sales, manufacturing and content solutions for customers wanting to bring spaces to life and bring life to spaces. Our business spans across kitchen, bathroom, furniture, flooring and windows, doors & glass industries with operations in North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Cyncly's brands — Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds — offer end-to-end software solutions that connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors, and consumers to make spaces amazing. From inspiration to installation, whether a whole room or a part of it, Cyncly equips customers with the software to transform vision into reality.
About the role
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for driving new business opportunities and developing existing customer relationships within their territory. This includes managing the customer acquisition process from lead to close and actively developing pipeline whilst delivering short term results.
The Area Sales Manager role is to ultimately help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets within their territory. You will be selling our Winner Solution to a target of SMB customers.
- Meet monthly / quarterly targets by driving new opportunities and successfully selling our solutions into new accounts
- Manage the entire new business sales process from lead to close, to ensure delivery against key performance metrics
- Manage and develop existing customer base
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge / networking
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Daily update of CRM with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative / account executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, knowledge of the kitchen manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Successful history of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Excellent business understanding and strong commercial acumen
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Pragmatic, can-do and proactive attitude
- Strong planning and prioritising skills with solid decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Danish and English are mandatory
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better.
Come join us.