Sr UI/UX Engineer
Job Title: Sr UI/UX Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
Cyncly & the power of AI
At Cyncly, we believe in unlocking the power of AI to deliver highly personalized and extraordinary experiences for our customers and their clients.
We are on a dynamic journey of seeking exceptional talent to add critical AI models and functionality to our products used by over 17,000 customers worldwide. This is an opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that fosters continuous learning and growth, where you'll work on exciting data-driven projects that redefine the Spaces for Living industry. AI is reshaping private and business life at an unprecedented speed, and Cyncly is committed to leading the charge in delivering new sources of value for our customers.
About the Role
As a Sr UI/UX Engineer, you will work as a part of Cyncly AI Innovation Center team. Collaborate with product teams, translate user requirements into innovative designs, and ensure seamless product workflows. Shape user experiences through mock-ups, prototypes, and unique graphic designs, adhering to accessibility standards. Address UX issues, incorporate user feedback, and contribute to the evolution of our products used by 17,000+ customers. Apply now for an exciting journey!
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Work with product teams to get the AI solutions integrated in existing product workflows.
• Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
• Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
• Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of graphic user interface elements.
• Create UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly show how product features will look and work.
• Make unique graphic designs.
• Design for accessibility standards.
• Test UI elements, such as banners, CTAs, page designs, page layouts, target links, and page flows, for landing pages.
• Identify and resolve UX issues.
• Make layout changes based on user feedback. Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
Required experience and qualifications:
• A bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or a related field is required.
• 5+ years of work experience as a UI/UX designer or in a related role is required.
• Portfolio of work in UI/UX design for mobile and web platforms.
• Excellent knowledge of Sketch, InVision, HTML, Visio, Figma, Miro, iOS, Android, Adobe Creative Suite, and other software.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be a good team player.
• Experience working in an agile environment as an important part of the team.
• Excellent communication skill with sponsors, CSM teams, and clients.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.