Senior Data Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Data Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
Cyncly & the Power of AI
At Cyncly, we believe in unlocking the power of AI to deliver highly personalized and extraordinary experiences for our customers and their clients.
We are on a dynamic journey of seeking exceptional talent to add critical AI models and functionality to our products used by over 17,000 customers worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that fosters continuous learning and growth, where you'll work on exciting data-driven projects that redefine the Spaces for Living industry. AI is reshaping private and business life at an unprecedented speed, and Cyncly is committed to leading the charge in delivering new sources of value for our customers.
About the Role
As a Sr Data Engineer in AI COE team, you'll design and implement data solutions, build modern pipelines, and perform complex data analysis.
Your expertise in Azure tools will ensure efficient data processing and compliance with security and privacy regulations.
Mentorship and technical documentation are part of your role, contributing to our dynamic team driving innovation in the Space Designing industry.
Join us and make a significant impact with your data engineering skills. Apply now to be part of Cyncly's growth and success!
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Design data solutions to meet business, technical and user requirements. This includes building modern data pipelines that meet that meet functional/non-functional business requirements and provide end to end data solutions.
• Preprocessing of data using language as SQL, Python or other languages.
• Analyzing Raw data and combining raw data from multiple sources, Developing and maintaining data sets and improving data quality and efficiency.
• Conduct complex data analysis and report on results.
• Create pipelines on Azure Synapse or similar, to copy, move, or process data.
• Good knowledge on Azure data processing tools
• Identify, design, and implement process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
• Implementing ETLs pipelines using Azure Synapse or other similar resources
• Provide datasets modeled according to Data Analysts and Data Scientists need.
• Improving the use of data resources and processes to achieve better performance and reduce the cost values.
• Support compliance with data, information and security management requirements of the Unit (GDPR, LGPD, or specific data protection laws)
• Master data lifecycle, standards and technologies used by the team and the company.
• Deliver on time with high quality.
• Perform technical documentation of the resources, pipelines, data sources, and datasets.
• Trouble Shooting and debugging skills for faster data defect fixing.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to Interns/Freshers and other data engineers.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT-related courses.
• 3+ years of experience in Data area.
• Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
• Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
• Solid knowledge in relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Snowflake, CosmosDB)
• Background on data modeling for relational database, NoSQL database, and data warehouse.
• Must have the required knowledge to understand/build complex database systems for businesses.
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Spark & Kafka Streaming, Python, Scala, Talend etc.
• Strong hands-on in build pipelines and ETL with Azure Synapse, DBT, Stitch, or similar tools.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong knowledge of working on and managing big data environments.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be a good team player.
• Experience working in an agile environment as an important part of the team.
• Excellent communication skills with sponsors, CSM teams, and clients.
Working for Us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.