Sr DevOps Engineer
Job Title: Sr DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India (Hybrid)
Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
Cyncly & the power of AI
At Cyncly, we believe in unlocking the power of AI to deliver highly personalized and extraordinary experiences for our customers and their clients.
We are on a dynamic journey of seeking exceptional talent to add critical AI models and functionality to our products used by over 17,000 customers worldwide. This is an opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that fosters continuous learning and growth, where you'll work on exciting data-driven projects that redefine the Spaces for Living industry. AI is reshaping private and business life at an unprecedented speed, and Cyncly is committed to leading the charge in delivering new sources of value for our customers.
About the Role
As a Sr DevOps Engineer, you will work as a part of Cyncly AI Innovation Center team. Contribute to our dynamic AI team, crafting and optimizing data pipelines for machine learning models. Drive production deployment, collaborate on technical decisions, and integrate MLOps into the DevOps lifecycle. Enable scalability, ensure reliability, and stay abreast of AI technology trends. If you seek an exciting role in a product-based organization with substantial growth opportunities, apply now to be part of our innovative journey.
Key Position Responsibilities include:
• Build data pipelines and deployment pipelines for machine learning models.
• Enable production deployment of various models and tune them for better performance.
• Represent the Cloud Devops Engineering team with respect to stakeholders, customers, and external teams.
• Contribute to the Cloud DevOps Engineering team on technical decisions.
• Provision environments via Infrastructure as Code.
• Working knowledge in operationalizing models in production using model repositories, APIs and data pipelines.
• Integrate MLOps within the end-to-end DevOps lifecycle.
• Provide data scientists and other roles with access to the specialized tools and infrastructure (e.g., storage, distributed compute, GPUs, etc.)
• Track the subscription infrastructure expenses and generate the monthly report.
• Focus on addressing availability issues, work on scaling pipelines, and improving features while maintaining SLAs on performance, reliability, and system availability.
• Collaborate closely with our team of AI/ML researchers and engineers, data analysts, QA and other product managers.
• Stay up-to-date on AI technology and industry trends, and apply this knowledge to help with product strategy and decision-making.
• Work with legal and compliance teams to ensure the AI products meet legal and ethical standards.
Required experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience in information technology environment. (networking, infrastructure, database).
• You will bring 5+ years of relevant work experience in DevOps/SRE/IaaS domains. Experience on Azure DevOps will be an advantage.
• Hands-on experience with containerized platforms like Docker and Kubernetes.
• Knowledge of model training process basics. (data gathering and processing, train-test loops, model evaluation metrics, refinements etc)
• Able to work with data analysts and machine learning engineers closely to define the ML problem being solved, and the solution process.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and organizational skills and be a good team player.
• Experience working in an agile environment as an important part of the team.
• Excellent communication skill with stakeholders like product managers.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.