Accounts Payable Technician
Job Title: Accounts Payable Technician
Location: Pune, India (Hybrid)
Permanent - Full Time
Cyncly’s end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers and manufacturers through intuitive software, integrated management tools and the world's largest catalogue content hub. We transform how spaces are inspired, designed, sold, managed, and made. Everyone in the value chain can simplify communication, reduce errors, grow sales, increase efficiency, and drive innovation – at every step of the way. Working together, we enable everyone to make what they do amazing.
At Cyncly we bring spaces to life and life to spaces. We are a global software powerhouse with more than 2,300 employees distributed in 23 countries and 70,000+ customers across 100+ countries.
Cyncly is at an exciting phase of strong growth as we continue to expand organically and through complimentary acquisitions, backed by leading growth private equity investors specialized in technology.
About the Role
As a member of the accounts payable team, you will be part of our newly formed Accounts Payable Centre of Excellence based in Pune servicing the Cyncly Group across multiple countries and legal entities. You will be responsible for manager supplier data, processing invoices and managing payments for the group working with local finance teams where needed.
Availability during UK hours (12:30 pm IST to 9:30 pm IST) is a requirement for this role.
• Accurately process supplier invoices for all Cyncly entities.
• Ensure correct tax posting of invoices.
• Ensure prompt month end close on accounts payable.
• Prepare payment proposals from AP ledger.
• Resolve/escalate queries with suppliers/internal teams.
• Maintenance of master data in relation to suppliers.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including assistance with audits where required.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Previous experience working in accounts payable team.
• Experience in a global environment including processing multilingual invoices.
• Strong planning skills well organised and attention to detail.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Proficient English language skills, any other language would be an asset.
• Ability to time manage and prioritize.
• Attention to detail.
• Service oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
Working for us
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness, and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset – our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.