Product Master Data Specialist, Mobile Marketing
Job Title: Product Master Data Specialist, Mobile Marketing
Location: Remote within the US (Must work core EST hours)
Cyncly, a global market-leader for end-to-end software and content solutions to the spaces for living industry, has completed the acquisition of Mobile Marketing, a leading technology-led web services and digital marketing solution provider tailored to flooring retailers in North America.
Mobile Marketing makes it easy for flooring retailers to establish, manage and measure their online presence. Through a single solution, they can increase brand awareness, expand customer engagement and loyalty, and boost lead generation. The marketing technology company offers tailored websites, e-commerce tools and digital advertising solutions, including social media management, SEO and paid search. The Mobile Marketing team is backed by decades of experience in the flooring market, enabling it to offer highly specialized software and services tailored for flooring retailers to help grow their businesses.
The acquisition enhances Cyncly’s flooring offerings, delivering an integrated solution across the customer journey. It begins with website and digital engagement, and continues through customer relationship management, measurement and estimation, seamlessly connecting to the industry’s leading enterprise resource management solutions. Cyncly’s platform will help Mobile Marketing to scale and accelerate its growth with the benefits of a world-class global organization including best-in-class sales and marketing strategies, tailored customer service, and decades of R&D experience.
About the Role:
- Lead in the orderly definition, maintenance, and deployment of product master data in support of developing client websites
- Review product data submitted by outside vendors for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in creating and enhancing product categories that go with the product catalogs
- Identify and correct errors in the data and contribute to improving product hierarchy, sorting and search results
- Reinforce standard handling of all product data, for efficiency and accuracy
- Demonstrate a rich understanding of product data attributes, their values, and their role in the digital marketing process, for manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Understand and organize product attributes necessary for supporting website catalogs and ecommerce catalogs
- Assist Account Mangers with developing client in-stock data catalogs, as necessary
- Assist with proper management of product data images, for accuracy and optimal image quality
- Understand and support the maintenance of image titles, tags, and descriptions, to enhance website search optimization
- Assist with the creation of client maintenance procedures for product, price, and inventory data, as appropriate
- Assist with process improvements for the data gathering, enhancing, and syndicating process
Key activities of the position include developing and maintaining standard data definitions, gathering missing data attributes, posting and maintaining product images, assisting clients with data definition and development, and performing quality assurance reviews.
- 2-4 years of experience in a business environment, working directly with master data (products, customers, people, etc)
- Product master data experience in a buy/sell environment preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with data management tools (Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Demonstrated analytical skills to support data driven decision-making
- Demonstrated understanding of data validation and accuracy concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of data acquisition, data cleansing, and data retrieval processes
- Marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to understand SQL and query databases preferred
- Embraces continuous learning
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thinks and acts in a collaborative, team-first orientation
Working for us
We are a dynamic and innovative company that still holds onto our founding ethos of collaboration, openness, and commitment to excellence. We have big ambitions and are moving fast to reach them through our biggest asset – our people.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Our teams recognize that all people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the position. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
Come and join an international and motivated team in a growing technology company.