Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL (onsite)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Mozaik Software (a Cyncly company) is an industry leading manufacturing solution for the custom cabinet industry. Mozaik specializes in providing end-to-end solutions for planning, designing, visualizing, and manufacturing cabinetry projects for production on CNC machinery.
We are part of a global software powerhouse with 2,500+ employees and customers across 100+ countries that provides specialized visualization, sales, manufacturing and content solutions for customers creating spaces for life. The business spans across the Kitchen & Bath, Furniture and Window & Door industries with operations in North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific and Africa. Our combined global presence allows us to provide world-class support and sales with a local touch, providing the best possible customer experience.
About the role:
Mozaik is seeking applications to fill a Customer Service Representative. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison between our customer and other internal departments.
They will provide product and services information, answer questions, and help resolve any problems our customers may face. We are looking for candidates who are genuinely excited to help our customers out and provide friendly and professional service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Reaching out to new customers to assist in the onboarding process.
- Contacting customers as they near the end of their trial or contract to ensure they are satisfied.
- Corresponding with our customers through our support system.
- Generating sales leads and handing them off to the sales team.
- Ensuring customers are satisfied with our products.
- Assisting in the Mozaik booth at industry events.
- Customer service experience.
- Great communication skills are required.
- Technology skills are an asset.
- Works well within a team.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Professionalism - ability to handle a variety of customer interactions.
Working for us:
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, but we also champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better. Come join us.