Cyncly's end-to-end software solutions connect designers, retailers, manufacturers, contractors and consumers to make spaces amazing. With the world's largest repository of product content, we equip customers with the tools to transform vision into reality. From inspiration to installation, Cyncly transforms how spaces are imagined, designed, sold, managed and made.
Cyncly's brands are Compusoft, 2020, 3CAD, Access IT (contract ERP), FeneTech, First Degree Systems, Focco, GO-2B, M3B, Promob, Soft Tech, RFMS and Virtual Worlds.
- Manage payments process (initiating or approving payments).
- Cash Management and group liquidity.
- Preparing 13-week cashflow forecast for weekly review meetings.
- Banking system administration, creating/removing users, entitlements.
- Ensure compliance with Treasury Policy.
- Facilitate user training on the banking platform.
- Ensure process documentation and training materials are up to date.
Your Profile & Experience
- Experience of working within treasury environment, minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong process ethos.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels.
- Experience with CitiDirect preferred.
- NetSuite experience useful.
Working for us
At Cyncly, we’re a global family that collaborates with humility and respect for one another. With more than 2,300 employees around the world, we not only recognize our diverse perspectives, we champion our different outlooks and firmly believe it to be what makes us better together.
You can expect to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, with experts in their fields who strive for quality and excellence without compromising others. We also believe in a flexible and autonomous working environment, focused on the continual growth of our employees.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and brilliance, so we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply to our roles.
That’s who we are: A team that recognizes our strength is in working together to not only get things done, but also lead the industry with a bold approach that’s dedicated to making our customers better.
Come join us.