Senior Software Engineer
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer. The Senior Software Engineer needs to be a self-starter with experience working as an individual contributor to design; develop; build and deploy robust, quality software in production.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Work closely with PM/Architect to drive, innovate and develop quality software.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of products/solutions, architecture and systems
- Keen on exploring and implementing technical stacks and product ideas.
- Work with agile cross-functional teams to estimate and plan development activities and timelines
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a hands-on software engineering role
- Having experience on ElectronJS and NodeJS will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on combination of technical stack as defined in Preferred qualifications.
- Creative and actively curious, with a strong motivation to learn and develop new skills.
- Experience with continuous deployment and service-based architectures.
- Expertise developing and consuming web services such as RESTful.
- Use of secure coding practices and methodologies
- Passionate in unit testing and producing high quality and clean code.
- Refactor code to improve testability and maintainability.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently
- High performance individual who is persistent and self-motivated to accomplish tasks
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Strong experience in ReactJS
Experience in Core Java, Multithreading in Java.
Experience in algorithm and data structures.
Knowledge of MariaDB or MySQL
Knowledge of SQL(s), SQL optimization(s), SQL Query Optimization(s).
Knowledge of writing Web Service APIs
Working knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes is a plus
Working knowledge with modern CI/CD pipeline tool
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent years of experience and formal training
NICE TO HAVE
Good knowledge of Cryptography, PKI, SSL/TLS, Key management or other security related technologies
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.