Customer Experience Specialist (Hebrew Speaker)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are in the market for Customer Experience Specialist with native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in Hebrew.
As Customer Experience Specialist (Hebrew Speaker) you will engage with external customers and internal stakeholders through various communication channels, execute DigiCert's validation process according to internal documentation, and analyze validation test-data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria.
This is a hybrid position in Cape Town
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Review incoming application forms, validate and submit to DigiCert's technical department
- Engage with external customers and internal stakeholders via phone, live chat, video calls and email
- Research customer organizations and verify contact details online
- Identify, document and alert managers of customer-call trends
- Execute DigiCert's validation process according to our internal documentation
- Analyze validation test-data to determine whether systems or processes have met our validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and team members
- Learn product features and gather customer requirements to confer with management
- Determine validation objectives and standards with internal managers
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in Hebrew (essential)
- 1+ year's experience in a customer service or similar role (advantageous)
- Tertiary qualification (advantageous)
- Proven track-record in evaluating and mitigating risk
- Detail-orientation, aptitude to learn, high level of self-motivation, high degree of curiosity and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tool experience: Microsoft Office and other software applications
WHAT's IN IT FOR YOU:
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid + Gap Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.