People Partner AMS
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
People Partner AMS
Are you a strategic thinker with a knack for driving organizational success through effective people practices? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! As a People Partner (HRBP), you'll be at the forefront of aligning our human resources strategies with business objectives, ensuring a high-performing and engaged workforce.
As a People Partner supporting AMS & Canada, you will be the bridge between our HR department and the business, promoting people-centric initiatives that foster growth and innovation. You will collaborate closely with leadership to shape our People strategy and lead the execution of vital HR programs. From workforce planning and succession planning to compensation, benefits, and development initiatives, your insights will drive positive change throughout the organization.
This is a hybrid position which includes Tues/Wed in Lehi office.
THE PROBLEMS YOU’LL SOLVE (Responsibilities)
- Provide professional counsel (not HR best practices for HR sake) to the business and help set the People priorities.
- Drive our People strategy to meet business objectives.
- Partner with the business to roll out key People initiatives (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc).
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, promotions, lateral transfers, re-leveling, benchmarking, etc.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Act as an employee champion and change agent, proactively communicating needs with our HR department and business management.
- Successfully influence others by providing direction, knowledge, and support to create a high-performing organization.
- Mentor and coach our managers to be world class.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
ABOUT YOU (Required Qualifications)
- You have a passion for understanding the business goals, finding creative solutions, and improving team processes.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced technology company.
- 3+ years of HRBP experience.
- You have successfully coached and influenced leadership in a previous role.
- You have a high degree of empathy and are a great communicator (both written and verbally).
- You’re a people connector and have an interest in all things HR (operations, DEI, L&D, etc).
- You’re self-aware, resilient, and thrive in opportunities when learning new things.
- You have great organizational skills, pay close attention to detail, and have an ability to complete competing priorities efficiently.
- You have the ability to interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- And, you must maintain confidentiality and use outstanding judgment on a daily basis.
SOME DIGICERT BENEFITS
- Hybrid work schedule, Tuesdays/Wednesdays in office
- Generous medical, dental, life, vision, and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending plan
- Educational assistance
- Gym membership
- Quarterly activities