Service Desk Technician Intern
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
Under the direction of the Service Desk Manager. You will be assigned day-to-day help desk operational tasks. Helping to keep all internal employee’s technical needs resolved. Make sure all compliance requirements are met. Help on-board new hires and help with off-boarding employees. Have good computer skills, installing new application and setting up new workspaces. Be an all-round willing resource in helping the Service Desk team.
- Service Desk Technician Intern: Demonstrated knowledge of networks, telecom, and corporate applications, and hardware.
- Help Desk: Provides customer service, delivery, ticket metrics, and inventory.
- Enforce Information Security Requirements: includes validating evidence, working with auditors, and following compliance requirements.
- Establish and maintain IT vendor relationships.
- Perform IT - related purchases and track spending.
- Procure hardware.
- Image new laptops for onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Collaborate with other teams on projects.
- Provide a clear vision for your team, and relay vision to upward to higher leadership. improve existing processes, and propose and adopt new processes where applicable.
- Work closely with Service Desk IT-PM to manage various team projects.
- Working towards a technical degree.
- Knowledge of helpdesk applications, outlook, zoom, slack, Jira, etc.
- Organizational skills: managing multiple projects at a time.
- Communication skills: able to effectively communicate, good vision able to work through challenging situations.
- Very good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated good vision looking forward.