Accounts Payable Specialist
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are looking for a detailed and highly motivated Accounts Payable Specialist who will participate in the Company's procure-to-pay process. This member of our team will report to the Accounting Manger over the Accounts Payable process and will be working with vendors and employees from all departments of the Company to achieve success.
- Enter/approve invoices in the company’s ERP system by reviewing and verifying expense requirements.
- Generate and facilitate invoice payments.
- Track accounts and make sure invoice and PO payments are paid in a timely manner.
- Obtaining proper authorizations and G/L coding for expenditures.
- Perform audits and reconciliations of AP transactions.
- Respond timely to vendor inquiries regarding accounts.
- Track and respond to chargeback or inquiry requests.
- Process customer refunds as necessary.
- Manage credit card and AP account reconciliations.
- Act as subject matter expert for AP processing across all company systems.
- Prepare and review schedules in support of internal and external audit process and requirements.
- Establish global standardization efforts for policies and procedures and account reconciliations for credit card transactions and processes.
- Data Entry skills
- Reconciliation skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and/or any other products within the Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work and communicate among multiple teams and functions
- 1 year of experience with accounting, budgeting, finance or customer service
- Bachelor's degree (or working towards) in Business, Finance, Accounting and years related experience
- Advanced knowledge and skill with MS Excel, MS Word, and/or any other products within the Microsoft Suite
- Preferred NetSuite experience
- Preferred Concur Admin experience
- International Accounts Payable experience
- Understanding of Foreign Currency Exchange rates
- Over 3 years of experience in accounting, budgeting, finance or customer service
- Preferred experience working in the technical industry
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce and best practices
SOME DIGICERT BENEFITS
- Generous medical, dental, life, vision, and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending plan
- Educational assistance
- Gym membership
- Quarterly activities