Senior Data Engineer (ML Engineer)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
Sr. Data Engineer (ML Engineer)
DigiCert is a leading provider of scalable security solutions for a connected world. The most innovative companies, including Global 2000, choose DigiCert for its expertise in identity and encryption for web servers and Internet of Things devices. DigiCert supports SSL/TLS and other digital certificates for PKI deployments at any scale through its certificate lifecycle management platform, Central®. The company has been recognized with dozens of awards for its enterprise-grade management platform, fast and knowledgeable customer support, and market-leading growth. Are you passionate about building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure and solving data problems at scale? Come join us and be part of the Data Journey.
Responsibilities I want to and can do that:
· This position will interact with internal Data Engineering Infrastructure and processes
· Create and maintain a scalable infrastructure to deliver AI/ML processes, responding to the user requests in near real time
· Design and implement the pipelines for training and deployment of ML models
· Design dashboards to monitor a system, collect metrics, create alerts based on them and execute performance tests
· Perform feasibility studies/analysis with a critical point of view. and support and maintain (troubleshoot issues with data and applications)
· Design and implement processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
· Build Data Profiling, validation and quality analysis processes to ensure there are no gaps in Data delivered to the business for further analysis
· Make continuous improvements to the data platform architecture to support DigiCert’s growing data needs
· Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
· Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve operational performance
· Execute high priority (i.e. cross functional, high impact) projects to improve operational performance
· 4+ years’ experience working with programming languages: PySpark, SQL, Python, R
· Ability to think creatively; Builder who is ambitious; Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
· Experience with ML/Ops technologies like Databricks/AWS ML
· Experience with AI/ML frameworks: Torch, Onnx, Tensorflow ,designing and implementing CICD pipelines for automation and monitoring dashboards (Grafana or similar)
· Experience working with S3, Delta Lake Data, Databricks
· Experience using GIT for version control
· Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Preferred Requirements extra credit:
· Experience with ML-Flow
· Databricks certification
· Experience with Mariadb/Mysql
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field
· 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer/ ML Engineer role