Customer Support Specialist (English & Russian Speaker)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are in the market for a Customer Support Specialist with native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in English & Russian to join our team in Latvia.
As Customer Support Specialist (English & Russian Speaker) you will be the primary point of contact for our customers and will engage with external customers and internal stakeholders via internal ticketing systems, live-chat and email. You will also advise customers to choose the best product to install.
This is a hybrid position in Riga, Latvia.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Engage with external customers and internal stakeholders via internal ticketing systems, live-chat and email.
- Advise customers to choose the best product to install.
- New partner registration in the system
- Customer consulting during the whole certificate obtaining process - from the product recommendation to installation on the server
- Case escalation to dedicated management according to company regulations
- Weekly reporting
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in English & Russian (mandatory)
- 1+ year of customer support experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Good knowledge of Information Technology (we will provide training, however, experience in this field will be an advantage)
- Responsible, punctual, self-reliant and solution-oriented
- Willingness to learn and grow in the field of information technology
WHAT's IN IT FOR YOU:
- Quiet, cozy office in the center of Riga (Skanstes area)
- Flexible work schedule
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.