Corporate Account Executive (US Remote - Texas)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
Responsible for developing opportunities within existing and new accounts assigned in the territory, with the goal of turning as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Collaborate with pre-sales and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns. Serves customers in a trusted advisor role by always keeping the customer’s best interests at the forefront. Being available to customers in a consultative capacity even during those times the customer is not in the market.
- Prospecting Accounts – Prospect for new business across multiple functional areas within the company, including leveraging leads provided by marketing, and maintain the appropriate pipeline coverage.
- Building Relationships – Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s processes and problems. Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered. Bring unique value to every interaction. Develop relationships with multiple buying personas within the prospect account.
- Articulating Value – Connect prospect’s business objectives (both functional and corporate) with DigiCert solutions. Deploy a customer-centric approach in understanding how DigiCert can do so.
- Driving Sales Execution – Lead enterprise agreements to close being proactive in all aspects of opportunity development. Prepare accurate forecast, building a funnel to cover bookings target, documenting activities in Salesforce and performing other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Closing Opportunities – Develop and actively manage interactions within the customer buying cycle using standard processes. Handle different kinds of sales scenarios and negotiate in a manner that drives towards close. Gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders.
- Effective Account Coordination – Use a disciplined approach to effectively and efficiently involve pre-sales and post-sales support. Leverage industry expertise as needed.
- Demonstrating DigiCert Proficiency – Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all DigiCert products and solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of quota-carrying sales experience at a software/technology company
- Track record of qualifying and closing consultative/service-led sales, particularly multi-year and subscription-based services
- Exceptional ability to create and foster relationships across enterprise C-suite executives and build consensus among the buying team
- Exceptional time and people management skills to marshal resources and advance opportunities
- Well-versed in the Security industry and strong knowledge of competitor products and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why Join DigiCert?
- Be part of an innovative, forward-thinking team that’s leading defining the digital trust category.
- Opportunity to work on exciting, cutting-edge projects and technologies.
- Room for professional growth and advancement within a rapidly growing company.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.