Senior Consultant - IT Risk
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are in the market for a Senior Consultant - IT Risk with Big Four Accounting Firm experience in the I.T Risk division to join our team in Switzerland.
As Senior Consultant - IT Risk you would be working on internal and external audits, risk assessments, system pre-assessments, policy management, quality reviews and other compliance initiatives to strengthen the overall global compliance strategy.
This is a remote position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Facilitate external audits and assist with the remediation of audit findings
- Perform internal audit assessments and create internal audit assessment reports
- Support other departments with compliance related questions
- Assist with policy documentation (create, update and implement)
- Perform pre-assessments of systems and produce pre-assessment reports
- Assist with the identification of risk
- Review certificate registration evidence to identify potential certificate issuance errors
- Help maintain strong business relationships with external authorities and other industry groups
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Big Four Accounting Firm experience in the I.T Risk division (strongly preferred)
- Native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in Swiss German or German
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or 3+ years of experience in an auditing role (including report creation)
- Mid-Tier Accounting Firm experience in the I.T Risk division
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification or other auditor training/qualification
- Higher education qualifications in an IT Auditing or IT related field
- Strong understanding of PKI and IT systems
- Proven ability to define internal audit recommendations and follow those up
- MS office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to interpret industry standards e.g. ETSI
- Ability to present to other department groups on issues of compliance
- Strong interpersonal/interaction skills
- Pension Fund
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Support Program
- Gym Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.