Software Engineer - Frontend
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative team. As a Software Engineer - Frontend at DigiCert, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and maintaining the frontend of our web applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, scalable, and reliable web applications that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces that enhance the overall user experience.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications, ensuring they meet high-quality standards and performance benchmarks.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code, in accordance with coding standards and best practices.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of professional experience in a software development role, specifically in developing web UI applications.
- Proficient in React, Vue, and their associated libraries and frameworks.
- Extensive experience consuming web service APIs and developing Single-Page Applications using React and Vue.
- Skilled in Node.js, Node libraries and familiar with NPM, Webpack, and Rollup build tools.
- Proficiency in containerization with Docker and expertise in container orchestration utilizing Kubernetes
- Experience with software development methodologies, such as Agile
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and address complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Application of secure coding practices and methodologies.
- A passion for unit testing and consistently delivering high-quality code.
Join our team as a Software Engineer and play a pivotal role in developing innovative software solutions that drive our company's success. If you are a skilled and passionate software engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.