Marketing Insights & Analytics Manager
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
As a Marketing Insights & Analytics Manager at DigiCert you will…
- Analyze results and compare to internal targets/goals to better understand overall effectiveness in building pipeline with the goal to derive insights to optimize our investments
- Develop infrastructure for measurement of Demand Center Pipeline (DCP) and Marketing Influence Pipeline (MIP) and create automated view into Tableau in partnership with BI team
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to fulfill ad-hoc analysis, identify opportunities for improvement, and measure impact of changes to help evolve our GTM data and its application for decision-making
- Manage end-to-end analysis of marketing campaigns and overall Revenue Marketing impact, while developing measurement strategy, building out reporting to communicate results, and partnering with the team to deliver analysis, insights and strategic recommendations
- Measure impact of demand generation marketing campaigns and build reports and visualizations with marketing key metrics to help the team understand the effectiveness of different campaigns and channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish test and learn strategy around marketing efforts
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities for marketing teams to automate processes and use data to eventually drive pipeline and revenue impact
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand drivers of marketing performance and generate insights for future campaigns
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years with a Master’s degree
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.