Commercial Sales Representative (German Speaker)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
We are in the market for a Commercial Sales Representative with native, bilingual or business proficiency in German to join our GTM team.
As CSR you will drive renewal strategy, proactively build relationships, deliver business outcomes, mitigate risk & churn, and deliver insights.
This is a remote position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Drive Renewal Strategy – Develop and execute retention strategies as part of the customer success plan for accounts
- Proactively Build Relationships – Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and Customers to influence adoption and customer success
- Supporting Customers - Guide Customers and customers to support channels available as part of the value DigiCert provides
- Delivering Business Outcomes – Define business outcomes and orchestrate a success plans inclusive of customer priorities, milestones, risks and metrics
- Mitigating Risk and Churn – Interpret and act on usage information focusing on “at risk” customers to mitigate churn and identify value optimization opportunities
- Enabling Customers and Customers – Demonstrate and educate Customers and customers on relevant functionality and content resulting in increased adoption
- Delivering Insights - Promote insights relevant to customers’ workflow and act as a voice of the customer internally, feeding back their experiences
- Territory: DACH
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Native, bi-lingual or business proficiency in German
- 3+ years of experience managing full sales cycle (inside or field sales) in the software space
- Ability to effectively navigate objections and challenges toward a win-win outcome and renewal
- Experience in transactional sales; high velocity
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Strong Presentation skills (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills; ability to organize and execute a sales plan; ability to use
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit
- Action-oriented mentality – loves to get things done!
WHAT's IN IT FOR YOU:
- Uncapped Commission
- Achievers club awards & Incentives
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid + Gap Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Support Program
- Gym Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.