Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
A hands on software engineer and self starter with experience working as Full Stack Engineer to develop, build and deploy robust, large scale, quality software in production.
- Responsible for full lifecycle of the project from user story to design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of products/solutions, architecture and systems.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues
- Review code and help team member to in development of features.
- Build low latency and high performance solutions.
- Work with agile cross-functional team to estimate and plan development activities and timelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong in data structure(s) and algorithms.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in the software industry
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best-practices in software design and architecture
- Experience with continuous deployment and service-based architectures.
- Expertise developing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Passionate in unit testing and producing high quality code
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently
- High performance individual who is persistent and self-motivated to accomplish tasks
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of SQL(s), writing excellent SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge of writing Web Service APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent years of experience and formal training
- Experience using Linux, docker and kubernetes.
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of SSL/TLS, PKI, or other security related technologies.
- Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS.