Technical Sales Specialist - Trust Lifecycle Manager
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
As Technical Sales Specialist you will have to successfully engage, position, and secure the technical selection of Digicert’s products and cloud technologies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Technical Sales Specialist is expected to work closely with the sales, business development and product management teams, own the solution opportunity from a technical perspective, engage continually with stakeholders and drive the opportunity to sales closure. Your expertise in PKI technologies, enterprise IT infrastructure, and problem solving will be brought to bear in early sales opportunities and will be critical in securing the technical sale. In doing this, you would build a trusted advisor partnership with key executives, evaluation team members and decision makers.
Your goal is to make your customers more successful and ensure they make the best use of the different Digicert products they will be using to gain a competitive edge.
You will focus on large and complex sales opportunities that need creative and innovative solutions, keeping your customers informed, enabled and trained on the newest Digicert solutions and roadmaps.
Digicert Technical Sales Specialists must be excellent communicators, able to develop and articulate technological and business solutions in a straightforward way to both decision makers and technical personnel alike. You must be passionate about customer success.
- Monitor weekly pipeline reports and identify critical deals for your overall territory
- Align with individual Sales Teams to identify opportunities you will help progress to closure
- Provide pre-sales technical support to partners in design questions, feature clarification and customer meetings
- Define Architectures and Solution Proposals translating customer requirements and IT Strategies into deliverable solutions based on the Digicert PKI best practices
- Define and drive a programmatic Presales Consulting engagement approach into target accounts and territories
- Discover customer needs and desired goals translating them to a solution and business opportunity
- Educate customers on PKI Architectures and Industry Standards specific to the customers’ business need and use cases
POST SALES ACTIVITIES
- Perform effective Sales to Service or Delivery handoff, ensuring that the Customer Success team is aware of areas of uncertainty or risk
- Align with Digicert Product Management teams to understand new features and roadmap items and proactively communicate these to customers on a regular basis, in alignment with their use case
- Identify and support upsell and add-on opportunities. Create and communicate solution, work with Sales team through closure
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Deep knowledge of Digicert products including Digicert CertCentral and Digicert Trust Lifecycle Manager, as well as common enterprise systems eg: ITSM’s, Network Scanners, Certification Authorities, MDM/UEM, Vaults, HSM’s, Load Balancers, Cloud Infrastructure, and Web Servers.
- Deep Knowledge of key Digicert Technologies like PKI, server, device, and user certificate management technologies, and integration technologies
- Experience and knowledge in enterprise selling scenarios
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English
- Self-starter who is proactive in working with the business to generate new pipeline and expanding existing opportunities for the benefit of Digicert and the customer
- Excellent competitive awareness with a focus on KeyFactor, Venafi, and AppViewX
- Ability to network with senior level business and technical executives al CxO level
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.