Associate Authentication Analyst
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
DigiCert is looking for a detail-oriented, energetic Authentication Analyst to join our team. The Authentication Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our internal and customer-facing validation products for the DigiCert software. This includes executing validation scripts, reviewing completed test results, and packaging them into a Transferable validation product.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Research customer organizations and verify organization contact details online.
- Answer pre-sales and customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel.
- Study product characteristics or customer requirements and confer with management to determine validation objectives and standards.
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- Comfortable working on a computer daily and conversing over the phone and through email.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft products and other applicable software or applications
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated, manage your time well, and get things done.
- Team oriented and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science, or other technical degree
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role within the tech industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products and other applicable software or applications