Major Account Manager
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
Responsible for selling into executives at major accounts and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and implementation. Collaborate with all appropriate DigiCert resources (executives, Customers, support, and solution engineers) to support customer interests. Understand how to advocate for customers and balance that advocacy with DigiCert’s business needs.
- Driving Account Development – Owning account relationships to maximize sales into major accounts and being part of the customers’ overall business solution. Driving cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Penetrating additional buyers within the accounts, identifying their needs and then configuring an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs
- Expanding Account Network – develop relationships and alignment at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers, and decision makers. Establish positive relationships that drive value
- Driving Sales Execution – Leading enterprise agreements to close multi-year subscription-based deals. Prepare accurate forecasts, building a funnel to cover bookings target, documenting activities in Salesforce, and performing other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Effective Account Planning – Using disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration
- Promoting a Customer Focus - Actively understands each account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Demonstrating DigiCert Proficiency – Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all DigiCert products and solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of quota-carrying sales experience at a software/technology company
- Track record of driving results faster with a sense of urgency
- Track record of closing multi-year and subscription-based SaaS deals
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with a strategic customer based and advising on industry insights, best practices and strategy
- Viewed as an expert in advanced data analytics by accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Unlimited paid time off
- Top shelf benefits
- Education, wellness and lifestyle support
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.