Premium Client Manager
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
As a Premium Client Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing our significant Enterprise PKI, IoT, and TLS clients, handling current projects, identifying prospective opportunities, and collaborating with internal teams such as product/services/support/compliance. This role entails ensuring the fulfillment of all client objectives.
The Premium clients at DigiCert benefit from elevated support, rapid response times, proactive communication regarding service updates, and escalated support to guarantee they receive optimal service at the right junctures.
**Proficiency in both English and Japanese is essential for effective communication with our diverse clientele.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Understand and articulate a customer’s business and the impact DigiCert’s solutions have on their business objectives
- Understand how our customers are utilizing DigiCert’s security solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to increase their security posture
- Develop and proactively manage strong relationships with internal personnel in all functional areas of DigiCert, Sales, Support and Product Management
- Present customer business reviews to executive business owners and technical customer contacts as well as internal stake holders
- Monitor service renewals and expirations to avoid disruption to service
- Communicate upcoming changes which may impact services
- Provide expert level escalation management techniques and effectively communicate ongoing status of technical issues to key stakeholders
- Manage customer lifecycle to ensure customer’s business goals are met and they realize value in their investment
- Drive and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Help the Account Manager with the renewal of all entitlements and solutions for your customers
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to meet both internal and customer requirements
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer’s needs (i.e., Security+ certification)
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in project and/or account management.
- Educational background in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology.
- Security Industry certification would be advantageous.
- Proficient in both English and Japanese languages.
- Demonstrated effective sales and technical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Analytical skills to assess and solve complex problems.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, ensuring efficient project and account management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask