Senior Program Manager (US Remote)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
At DigiCert, we believe the best products are designed by teams with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. The product team at DigiCert serves a diverse, global customer base, and our team, Technical Program Management, sits within Product. We advocate for projects that directly affect our customers and our business.
The market is evolving, and we are too. We’re building a team of critical thinkers who have extreme attention to detail to help us successfully complete business initiatives that impact our global customer base.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will transform DigiCert’s product processes through innovative programs and product delivery strategies. Senior Program Managers work at the cross-section of technical execution and business strategy and partner closely with Leadership, Product Managers and Engineering. Our team drives impact by delivering measurable results across a wide range of areas.
In this role you will work closely with GTM, product management, engineering, and other cross-functional groups to develop business and product strategies (e.g., multi-year product plans, product sunset, Go-To-Market, customer onboarding, integrated product development, etc.) to shepherd products through their lifecycles.
- Define and execute product operations strategy in alignment with the company's vision.
- Identify and solve systemic, organizational-wide problems and facilitate solutions.
- Collaborate closely with our product development team to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Use your subject matter expertise to make sound decisions and influence business direction through data-driven analysis.
- Demonstrate excellence in strategic thinking, problem solving, analysis, and communication skills, with effective business acumen and attention to detail.
- Champion cross-functional collaboration to ensure seamless coordination between teams.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Have experience running customer migrations, end of life activities, and product adoption.
- Advanced degree in Management, Scientific, Technical, or Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in enterprise technical industries or leading business analysis and strategy.
- 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate or product development, engineering, or operations.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.