Senior Software Engineer
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
Senior Software Engineer (UI)
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer who specializes in UI development using React for our IoT security products. In this role, you will be responsible for creating modern and dynamic user interfaces based on UX specifications. You will integrate with REST and/or GraphQL APIs, participate in peer code reviews, and collaborate with other team members to refactor and redesign existing code. Troubleshooting and debugging existing applications, creating thorough documentation, and striving for 100% unit test coverage are also important aspects of this position. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possesses strong problem-solving and communication skills. Having knowledge of full-stack development and prior experience working with SCRUM/Agile methodologies is a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our dynamic team and contribute to securing the world of IoT devices!
- Use React to create modern, dynamic user interfaces based on UX specifications.
- Design and create efficient algorithms and data structures.
- Comfortable in a high-pressure work environment and following processes, adaptable.
- Participate in peer code reviews and refactor/redesign existing code – collaborate with other team members.
- Skilled at troubleshooting and debugging existing applications.
- Ability to effectively create documentation for design decisions, user guides, API etc.
- Understand the importance of and strive for, to attain 100% unit test coverage across UI components is a must.
- Ability to work effectively with remote and distributed teams across different time zones, and to participate in occasional late or early conference calls as needed.
- At least 6 years of experience in developing enterprise grade applications using Java, Spring and other full stack technologies and frameworks.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
- Self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail and quality-driven, with excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Possesses sound aptitude and logical skills and takes pride in their work.
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies and to take on new challenges and can manage their time effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication, adaptability, learning, and time management abilities
- Full stack development experience in React (front-end)
- Knowledge of Java will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience with version control systems like Git and CI/CD Pipelines
- Experienced with js and Node packages , Redux etc.
- Experience with agile practices (e.g., SCRUM) and planning tools like JIRA
- Good to have:
- Experience or understanding of relational and non-relational database technologies – MariaDB /Elastic Search / Cassandra is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud native applications deployed using Docker and or Kubernetes is beneficial.
- Familiarity with SSL/TLS, PKI, and other security-related technologies is beneficial.
- Understanding of SSO (SAML, OIDC & OAUTH) protocols is beneficial.
- Experience working with at least one scripting language (Bash/Python/Perl etc.) \
- Unit Testing using jest.io