Infrastructure Engineer (UK Remote)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
DigiCert is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our global team, who will be responsible for the maintenance and configuration of DigiCert’s DNS Made Easy infrastructure. DigiCert owns and operates the brands of DNS Made Easy and Constellix which are known as industry leaders in the DNS and monitoring industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will work directly with senior staff to understand and maintain a global IP Anycast DNS infrastructure with no downtime. You will also be responsible for the performance, optimization, and planning to maintain DigiCert DNS role as a world leader in DNS and traffic management solutions. You will work directly with vendors to maintain contracts to maintain the global network.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- 7+ years of operations experience with a globally distributed infrastructure
- Proficiency in Authoritative DNS
- Proficiency in Linux systems administration (Debian preferred)
- Proficiency in configuration and remote systems management at scale
- Proficiency in observability and monitoring a distributed infrastructure
- Moderate proficiency in Bash and Python scripting
- Experience with remote facilities and equipment management, power/cooling planning, physical equipment and cable management
- Responsible for the successful and timely deployments of DigiCert services
- Identify, resolve, or escalate critical business issues that pertain to the success of projects and the customer business
- Develop or maintain documentation, processes, and implementation checklists
- Self-manage workload to ensure timely deployments
- Act as main point of contact for Customers through the implementation and onboarding process
- Develop handoff strategies and processes for Consulting teams, Support teams, and other cross-functional teams that are involved in the end-to-end process
- Advise leadership to help manage overall deployment execution
DigiCert offers a competitive benefits package for all of our full-time employees. If you want to know more about them, please reach out to us at TA@digicert.com.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.