Senior Product Manager, CertCentral
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
This role sits within our Product Management team and is an individual contributor reporting into our Sr. Director of Product Management for the flagship product. You will join a highly performing team of five, delivering core product functionality for DigiCert’s CertCentral product.
You will collaborate closely with our Lehi and Sunnyvale-based teams of engineers, drive and execute roadmap, participate in release planning and backlog grooming activities, whilst working in an Agile way.
You come from a strong Agile-based background and are proficient in maintaining a customer-first and business-first mindset. You have a bias for action and produce excellent, complete epics and stories to move the product forward and foster cross-team collaboration and productivity. You have experience in one of the following areas: digital trust, public/private trust, TLS/SSL, PKI or network/website security.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead your functional product area and drive requirements from concept to execution
- Collaborate across teams and time zones on biweekly product releases
- Maintain a strong Agile iterative approach to product development
- You will be creating backlogs, writing epics & stories
- You will be hands on with the product and set up demo environments
- You will be comfortable presenting to all levels of stakeholders, including executive
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- 5+ years Agile methodology
- 5+ years with Confluence & JIRA
- Background in digital trust, public/private trust, TLS/SSL, PKI or network/website security.
- Excellent teamwork skills and Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Customer centric mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- 5+ years working on Scrum teams as Product Owner
- Experience with process improvement initiatives
DigiCert offers a competitive benefits package for all of our full-time employees. If you want to know more about them, please reach out to us at TA@digicert.com.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.