Director, Technical Content & Communications Manager (US Remote)
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
This role sits within DigiCert’s Product team and reports to the Chief Product Officer This is a team leader role for DigiCert’s Content and Documentation Team and will manage a team of 10-15 writers. This role is responsible for content strategy across the entire portfolio of products for DigiCert. This is a hands-on role that uses UX/UI content, communications, and documentation skills to shape the direction of web and mobile experiences while leading and coaching a team of writers.
The ideal candidate for this role has a Technical and UX Content, and communications background and experience crafting content strategy for Enterprise B2B products. Ideally, the candidate has managed a team of writers in the Enterprise B2B technology space and delivered high impact results. Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to create and lead high performing teams and can work in a fast-paced environment whilst delivering excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead Technical content and UX-focused writing teams to craft solutions for multi-persona Enterprise Cloud SaaS products.
- Manage documentation publication and translation.
- Build strategic and influential relationships to push DigiCert’s customer experience to new heights with strong content architecture and contextual help.
- Helps develop best practices and processes to ensure consistently holistic, delightful, and exceptional digital experiences for our customers across the enterprise (SMB transacting through Web as well as larger Enterprises); ensures new content is implemented with enterprise design and experience standards.
- Advocate for accessible, simple and intuitive user experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Experience as a Enterpise B2B focused technical and UX content leader that targets large Enterprises as well as SMB, with familiarity working with multi-persona Enterprise Cloud SaaS Products.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B and B2C SaaS.
- Experience leading a Technical content team.
- Skilled in writing in many mediums for many audiences, information architecture, and user experience.
- Understand of Agile Methodologies, content editing tools, design tools, JIRA.
- Ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional teams – product management and engineers.
DigiCert offers a competitive benefits package for all of our full-time employees. If you want to know more about them, please reach out to us at TA@digicert.com
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.