Director of Pricing
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
This role sits within DigiCert’s Product Management team and reports to Chief Product Officer. This is an individual contributor role. You will drive strategic pricing, pricing analytics, and pricing operations.
The ideal candidate for this role has Strategic pricing experience in B2B SaaS and preferably and preferably security. You have experience across SMB and large Enterprises. Candidate has a demonstrated ability to determine pricing structures, bundles, and knows how to operationalize them.
You are a strategic leader with a deep understanding of pricing and revenue management and the ability to develop and implement pricing strategies that will increase revenue and optimize profits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for collecting, analysing, and evaluating data on products, costs, and markets to support development and presentation of appropriate price strategy.
- Monitor and optimize pricing strategy through process control and variance analysis.
- Understand presentation of options by collecting data across customers, markets,
- Be responsible for SKU rationalization.
- Continuously monitor the pricing in the market and in deals and adjust pricing based on data
- Enable our executive team to make key strategic decisions by creating a clear, insightful fact base and highligh tthe strategic implications of that analysis.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- 7+ number of years of experience in B2B tech with 5+ years in pricing
- Experience in subscription and consumption based pricing
- Deep knowledge of pricing research methodologies, and strategic pricing frameworks in a B2B software environment
- Strong financial modelling and data analysis experience to support data-driven decision making.
- Track record of unearthing pricing insights, making pricing recommendations, and managing pricing changes, resulting in significant revenue impact
- Self-starter with a strong willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute, planning and executing on a roadmap of pricing initiatives
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams – Product management, Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Legal
- Understanding of cybersecurity space
- Tech skills & soft skills
DigiCert offers a competitive benefits package for all of our full-time employees. If you want to know more about them, please reach out to us at TA@digicert.com.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.