We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
The DigiCert UX organization plays a pivotal role in translating customer insights into interactive experiences, partnering closely with engineering and product management teams to craft industry-leading enterprise products that support Digital Trust around the world. Our objective for the UX organization is simple yet impactful: to deliver value to our customers, our business, and the wider industry through superior customer-centered design.
As a UX/UI Designer focusing on Interaction Design, you will dive into user flows and screens, evolving concepts from low fidelity sketches to production-ready final work. This role is a canvas for those who find joy in production-focused work but who are also eager to contribute to the evolution of our design system while advancing us toward DigiCert’s North Star experience vision. Your expertise in Figma, complemented by skills in Adobe Creative Suite and other creative tools, will be instrumental in developing intuitive and elegant user interfaces across our portfolio of products.
This role offers opportunities to:
- Take your already strong design skills to the next level by delivering large-scale enterprise projects that support Digital Trust across the global internet
- Collaborate with and learn from a talented and diverse UX organization and exceptional cross-functional colleagues
- Play a key role in in evolving the visual and experience design language of DigiCert’s highest priority projects
- Partner with UX leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to continuously raise the bar for DigiCert visual and experience design, delivering interactive products that are best-in-class
- Develop interaction flows, wireframes, low-fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Contribute to our design system, ensuring consistency and sophistication across all components and styles and scalability across multiple product lines and applications
- Participate in discovery sessions, collaborating with partner teams to understand user needs and business objectives
- Review and analyze user research and usability reports to determine the best UI design solutions
- Assist in the development of data visualizations
- Effectively manage trade-offs between business needs and customer benefit under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field or equivalent professional experience
- You are deeply passionate about, and fluent in, visual design principles and usability heuristics
- At least 3 yrs of experience in UI/UX design, with a strong focus on interaction design
- Proficiency in Figma is required, with a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A compelling portfolio displaying a range of interaction design work, from low to high fidelity
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with experience working in cross-functional teams
DigiCert offers a competitive benefits package for all of our full-time employees. If you want to know more about them, please reach out to us at TA@digicert.com.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.